Dec 7, 2011

Cookie Exchange - Pumpkin Chocolate Chip

I was so thrilled to participate in the first (annual?) Great Food Blogger Cookie Exchange. I want to thank the following bloggers for their delicious cookies:

Amilia - justeverydayme.com

Erin - bigfatbaker.com

Joanna - jojobean26.blogspot.com

I fretted and fretted over what to make for the bloggers I was assigned. In fact, I made them an entire batch of Chai Shortbread, but I wasn't satisfied with it, so I passed it on to people I know, rather than strangers. Yeah... that makes sense...

Anyway, growing up around the home of Libby's, I finally decided on pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Perhaps you are all pumpkin'ed out from the fall, but I think Christmas is a great time for pumpkin! (Actually, I think the entire year is a great time for pumpkin, but that's probably just me.) I hope my bloggers enjoyed their cookies, and I hope you will too!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
print


Gather up your ingredients, as always. Just basic cookie stuff here, along with pumpkin goodness!



Go ahead and beat the butter and sugar together.



Then beat in he pumpkin, eggs, and vanilla.



 Add in the flour, spice, baking power, baking soda, and salt.



And stir in the chocolate chips at the end!

not the prettiest picture ever...


Simple right?



Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes. With rounded tablespoons, this should make 40 cookies. Now get going!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicki,

    It's Kimberly from Rhubarb and Honey ... just wanted to let you know I loved the cookies!

    Thank you so much!

    Happy Holidays!
    ~Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've been meaning to stop by your blog and say thankkkk youuu
    for the delicious cookies! They were so wonderful. Hope you are having the happiest of holidays :) The cookie swap was so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete