Oct 25, 2012

Pumpkin Crepes

My dad and I made these yummy pumpkin crepes a few weeks ago. Well, he actually made them. I mostly just watched and played with Little Man.



Crepes are just as easy to make as pancakes - the batter is just a little runnier. Also, I should be making pumpkin pancakes. Like every single day. Why am I failing at life?



The key here is to make sure the crepe isn't going to stick to the pan. Keep it greased and keep it hot. That's good advice for life too.




I suggest you make these for your next brunch. Impress your friends. Or make them when you're home alone and don't share any with your hard-working husband. He probably wouldn't like them anyway. Right? Right.

These are filled with a cream cheese, powdered sugar mix. But feel free to experiment!



Print
Pumpkin Crepes

Ingredients
1 1/4 cup flour
1 3/4 cup milk
5 T butter
2 eggs
1/4 cup pumpkin
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice

Directions
1. Whisk together dry ingredients.

2. Melt butter. Beat in egg.

3. Mix together wet and dry ingredients

4. Pour 1/4 cup batter intp a hot 8-inch skillet. Cook until set, flip, and cook until browned. Continue until all batter has been used.

1 comment: